Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm wondering when all of this makes sense.

It is now 11:11.

And my mom is washing dishes. The little water hosey thing she uses make a creeper sound like in serial killer movies. Kinda like an "eeerp". If that makes any sense at all.

Anywho, I don't care what Hilary says about the movie rocket science. I LOVE it.
and the following reasons are...

-The boy is confused. who isn't confused these days?

-He's in love but she doesn't really love him. She uses him. That just sucks. But so does the world.

-AND when you think his undying love for her will bring them together, it doesn't. It's different from the usual "love story." But I guess this isn't a love story.

-I think the narrator points out clever things about life.

-I think the high school setting is cool and different.

-I like the character Ginny. She's smart and interesting.

-I like that he can't say "rocket science" at the end. That's pretty clever.

But most importantly, I like that it points out life's uncertainties. Cause that's what life is full of isn't it?
And that comforts me a bit.

Cause right now I'm thinking about college and it's uncertainties. Like how the hell am I gonna pay for all of it? what if I don't get enough money and then I have to get loans and then I'm in debt. OR what if the work load is too overwhelming, or the people suck, or I just end up missing home too much? Or even worse I don't figure out what career I want to pursue or the one I do pursue ends up sucking.


...So yeah.

And now I'm thinking about how stupid relationships are. They just seem pointless and tooooo confusing. It burns the butter off my toast.

I'm gonna end up being a cat lady like Michael Showalter.

On that note, I'm off to pet my cat.

with confusion,
Justine.

No comments:

Post a Comment